Please make sure to follow carefully our receiving guidelines to avoid extra fees.
Receiving is free when you follow our receiving guidelines.
You will need to follow our procedures below, everytime you ship or drop off inventory. This will let our team know what exactly is being sent to our fulfillment center. It provides us with information like each item’s name and SKU, and it also lets us know how much of each item is being sent to us.
Your items have to be identified and organized by their SKU numbers. If your items are received mixed, we will apply a handling fee per product received and sorted. You will need to place 1 SKU per box, with a packing slip on that box to identify the item with the name, the SKU number, and the quantity. If you have multiple SKU in the same box, they will need to be separated in a box or plastic bag with a packing slip on each box or plastic bag to identify the item name, the item SKU and the quantity.
All your products need to be barcoded with UPC numbers (ideal) or SKU numbers. If your items are not barcoded or if the barcodes on your products are not readable (bad print), we will apply the barcoded labels on each products and will apply a handling fee per product to your account.
You have 2 options to send us more inventory:
drop off in person or have your manufacture ship directly to our location.
We can receive from all carriers, and we can receive freight & pallets.
OPTION 1: DROP OFF
DROP IN PERSON AT OUR LOCATION
1. Fill out the notification form
2. Organize your items by SKU number, do not mix your inventory. A handling fee per product will be apply if we receive mixed inventory.
3. Attach a packing slip or any type of paperwork to identify your items by name, SKU and quantity. We can provide you with your product labels and they can be used for drop offs.
3. Drop off your items in person during working hours:
Mon-Fri 9:30am - 6pm
Sat 11am - 2pm
OPTION 2: SHIP TO US
SHIP YOUR INVENTORY TO OUR LOCATION
1. Ship your items to:
"The name of your Company"
600 Bronner Bros Way SW
Atlanta, GA 30310
Make sure we do not receive mixed SKU
2. Fill the notification form and make sure to provide the tracking number of your shipment. If you do not provide the tracking number, this will slow down the receiving process.