Please make sure to follow carefully our receiving guidelines to avoid extra fees.
Receiving is free when you follow our receiving guidelines.
You will need to follow our procedures below, everytime you ship or drop off inventory. This will let our team know what exactly is being sent to our fulfillment center. It provides us with information like each item’s name and SKU, and it also lets us know how much of each item is being sent to us.
Your items have to be identified and organized by their SKU numbers. If your items are received mixed, a surcharge of $0.10 per item will apply for the time it will take us to sort them. Ideally, you will need to place 1 SKU per box, with a packing slip on that box to identify the item with the name, the SKU number, and the quantity. If you have multiple SKU in the same box, they will need to be separated in a box or plastic bag with a packing slip on each box or plastic bag to identify the item name, the item SKU and the quantity.
If you are a Shopify user, you can simply create a TRANSFER from your Shopify account. We will be automatically notified and will be able to receive your inventory directly from your Shopify account. If you do not use Shopify, please follow the steps below.
You have 2 options to send us more inventory:
drop off in person or have your manufacture ship directly to our location.
We can receive from all carriers, and we can receive freight & pallets.
OPTION 1: DROP OFF
DROP IN PERSON AT OUR LOCATION
1. Fill out the notification form
2. Organize your items by SKU number, do not mix your inventory. A surcharge or $0.10 per item will apply if we receive mixed inventory.
3. Attach a packing slip or any type of paperwork to identify your items by name, SKU and quantity. We will provide you with your product labels and they can be used for drop offs.
3. Drop off your items in person during working hours:
Mon-Fri 9:30am - 6pm
Sat 11am - 2pm
OPTION 2: SHIP TO US
SHIP YOUR INVENTORY TO OUR LOCATION
1. Ship your items to:
"The name of your Company"
600 Bronner Bros Way SW
Atlanta, GA 30310
Make sure we do not receive mixed SKU
2. Fill the notification form and make sure to provide the tracking number of your shipment. If you do not provide the tracking number, this will slow down the receiving process.