Sunday is THE WORST DAY to send marketing emails. So, what's the best day, and how can business owners use this to their advantage?
The email subscriber list has been a secret weapon of businesses, both big and small. Not only does it serve as another way to promote your products, but it's also the perfect place to test when and how your audience wants to hear from you.
Sending emails on the right day and the right time actually matters. At least, that's what the people over at Campaign Monitor have gathered in their most recent report.
The Best Days To Send Marketing Emails
- Best day with the highest email open rates: Monday
- Best day with highest click-through rates: Tuesday
- Best days with highest click-to-open rates: Wednesday and Tuesday
Worst Days To Send Marketing Emails
- Worst day with lowest email open rates: Sunday
- Worst days with lowest click-through rates: Saturday & Sunday
- Worst day with lowest click-to-open rates: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Don't send marketing emails on weekends. Ok?
Manage Open Rate and Click Through Rate expectations based on your industry. Ex: Education had the highest Open and Click Through Rates last year, mainly because parents needed to stay informed about COVID announcements.
Dividing your email audience based on interests, or "Segmenting", can help increase Open and Click Through Rates, especially if you're sending relevant emails to your segmented audiences.
Before you can sell through email, you need products in your store that your customers will love. Learn how to curate the perfect product assortment for your online store during our next Free Masterclass with DeAnna McIntosh on Feb. 23 at 7pm. Click below to reserve your seat today!