Democratized by Dr. Sebi, this algae is known for the many minerals and nutrients it contains. It is used for skin, hair and especially as a super food, recognized as better than spirulina for example.
The Seamoss and its profits that we recognize it:
- Contains 92 to 99 essential vitamins and minerals we need for optimal health and well-being
- Treats respiratory problems: prevents colds, respiratory problems such as bronchitis and pneumonia
- Healthy digestion: sea moss contains a gelatin-like substance that soothes the digestive tract, which can relieve digestion problems such as
stomach burns, indigestion or nausea.
- Antiviral agents: includes antiviral agents that could prevent or treat flu, colds or sore throats.
- Reduces appetite: sea moss absorbs moisture. By doing this, it can reduce appetite, increasing its volumes, expands and makes you feel full.
- Strengthens the immune system: sea moss is very rich in amino acids, vitamin C, antioxidants, as well as antiviral and antimicrobial agents that
can all fight infections.
- Helps balance thyroid hormones: seamoss (literally sea foam) contains selenium, DIT (DI-Iodothyronine) and thyroid hormones T3 (Triiodothyronine) and T4 (Thyroxine). These are vital hormones necessary for metabolism.
- Very rich in potassium: potassium is very important for our body and our cells in order to function. Have the right amount of potassium and eat food
containing them can improve mental and emotional health. Some examples include stress, ADD anxiety, anger or depression.
And so many others...
Good for the skin and scalp:
High amounts of sulfur that eliminates excess sebum and partially controls skin rash like acne, but also eczema and psoriasis. A humidifier and moisturizer, applied regularly, it reduces the effects of skin aging (age, sun, pollution).
Omega-3 47.0 mg
Vitamins - Minerals
Sodium 67.0 mg
Vitamin A 118 IU
Vitamin C 3.0 mg
Calcium 72.0 mg
Vitamin E 0.9 mg
Float 182 mcg
Vitamin K 5.0 mcg
Vitamin B 60.1 mg
Iron 8.9 mg
Zinc 1.95 mg
Vitamin B 120 mcg
Potassium 63.0 mg